- Position: Client Advisor/Senior Client Advisor | Media & Entertainment
- Date Posted: 13/09/2023
- Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Division: Media & Entertainment (Commercial)
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday | 8.45am to 5.00pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Benefits: Hybrid Working, PS bonus, CII Qual. Assistance, Healthcare, STL
- Reference: SWEVM
An exciting opportunity for an experienced, commercially astute broker to join our fast-paced Media & Entertainment team in Twickenham, Middlesex. Working for one of the UK's top Independent Insurance Brokers you will be dealing with a broad spectrum of existing clients, offering bespoke insurance solutions, for all classes of Commercial Insurance.
What you'll do
You’ll be the first point of contact for your clients and will use this to build and manage key relationships. You’ll gain exposure to all aspects of managing your own portfolio of Media & Entertainment clients, through to building new business opportunities.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Provide a positive client experience through careful and tailored communication
- Manage renewals with accuracy and confidence
- Confidently deal with Renewals and placing policies
- Generate new business and identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Handle Mid-Term Adjustments
- Provide support to other members of the team by way of maintaining Acturis records, obtaining e-Traded quotes and renewal terms via Acturis, assisting with matters arising from Acturis reporting as and when required
Whilst you’ll be based in our Twickenham office, you may occasionally be asked to attend external client or insurer meetings with other team members. Also, due to the nature of the work/ productions, some out of hours working will be required. It’s therefore essential that you are able to offer a degree of flexibility around your core hours.
What you'll need
Playing an integral part in the Media & Entertainment team in Twickenham, you’ll have a solid knowledge of all Commercial products including Property/ Business Interruption, Personal Indemnity, Liabilities and Cyber & Crime), and be able to effectively take ownership of our large client base with positivity, passion and professionalism.
- Good technical understanding of Commercial products (Property Owners, Fleet, Construction, Manufacturing etc.)
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to build and maintain long-lasting client relationships
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and strong decision-making skills
- The desire to learn more and participate in regular training sessions
- Be Cert qualified as a minimum and ready to take on your Diploma
Ideal, but not essential:
Previous insurance experience within the M&E sector
Experience of using Acturis
Whilst we welcome all the usual things; professionalism, accuracy and technical ability, we also look out for personality, team fit and someone who is able to make a really positive difference to the team and wider company.
What you'll receive in return
You’ll thrive on being challenged in a role that provides balance and reward in equal measures and, in return, you’ll benefit from:
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Hybrid Working (applied after qualifying period)
- Holiday entitlement 25 Days +BH
- Healthcare Assistance + Group Life Assusrance
- Fully funded CII pathway (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave) plus achievement awards and bonusus
- Employee Assistance Programme including GP consultations, health checks, mental health support + financial signposting
- Cycle2work scheme & Season Ticket Loan
- Free eye-tests through Specsavers
- Long service awards
- Opportunity to participate in our proactive Corporate Social Responsibility programme, including fundraising for local projects and regular support for local food banks
- Fun company events and opportunities to socialise
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- Office close to Twickenham station and local shops/amenities
- Daily Dress-Down
Who you'll be working for
We are a family-friendly company and are proud of putting our staff at the very core of who are and what we do. By championing training and development, we aim to get the best out of everyone we work with by going above and beyond and being:
- One of the UK’s largest Independent Insurance Brokers
- Investors in People Gold Award holders
- A CII Chartered Broker
- A Top 5 Broker to work for
- A people centric company with strong values
- A company that actively encourages and sponsors continual personal and professional development
- Our delivery of high quality, bespoke services is backed by our core values: Service, Independence, lntegrity, People and Joined-up thinking and we look for people who can demonstrate these consistently.
A role with Sutton Winson will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop, progress and succeed, as well as work with a great bunch of people in a relaxed and supportive environment!
Apply today if you think Sutton Winson could work for you.
Equality & Diversity Commitment
Sutton Winson Ltd recognises and encourages the values that diversity brings and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status or pregnancy and maternity. We therefore positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified and eligible job applicants.