- Position: Client Advisor/Senior Client Advisor | Commercial - Schemes & Affinities
- Date Posted: 27/06/2023
- Type: Full time, Permanent
- Division: Schemes & Affinities
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Monday - Friday | 8.45am - 5.00pm
- Location: Burgess Hill
- Benefits: Fully-funded CII pathway, Profit Share Bonus, Healthcare + More
- Reference: SWDB
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Schemes & Affinities team, who provide specialist insurance products to Recruitment & Payroll companies, Sports Clubs and Property Owners. Working for one of the largest UK Independant Brokers.
This role provides essential support to the team from the ground up, by allowing you to get involved with looking after clients, growing sales opportunities and working alongside with a fantastic team who will support you with peer-to-peer development.
What you'll do
You will have responsibility for bringing in new business, administering policies, liaising with Insurers and Clients to find the best solutions, provide support to the wider team, including Client Executives and Managers and acting as a reliable and informed point of contact for clients.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
Responsible for administering policies
Liaising with Insurers and clients to find the best solutions with careful, tailored and positive communication
Manage renewals and policies with accuracy and confidence
Generate new business and identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
Handle Mid-Term Adjustments
Provide support to the wider team, including Client Executives and Managers by way of maintaining Acturis records, obtaining e-Traded quotes and renewal terms via Acturis, assisting with matters arising from Acturis reporting as and when required
What you'll need
A keen interest in the world of Commercial Insurance
Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
Intuitive thinking and strong decision-making skills
The ability to pick up terminology/jargon quickly and a willingness to learn your market.
Be Cert CII qualified or be prepared to start and commit to your Cert journey.
Ideal, but not essential:
Previous experience within a commercial insurance environment would be advantageous but not essential
Experience of using Acturis would advantageous but full training would be provided
You will have responsibility for administering policies, liaising with Insurers and Clients to find the best solutions, provide support to the wider team, including Client Executives and Managers and acting as a reliable and informed point of contact for clients.
What you'll get in return
At Sutton Winson, we're committed to getting the best out of our people. You'll receive a unique and tailored development pathway and as you grow within our business, your successes and hard work will be rewarded and celebrated.
You’ll thrive on being challenged in a role that provides balance and reward in equal measures and, in return, you’ll benefit from:
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- A rewarding role working within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Hybrid Working framework (applied after qualifying period)
- Holiday entitlement – 25days+BH (increasing each year with service)
- Healthcare Assistance & Group life cover
- Fully funded CII pathway (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave) plus achievement awards and bonuses
- Employee Assistance Programme including GP consultations, health checks, mental health support + financial signposting
- Cycle2work scheme & Season Ticket Loan
- Free eye-tests through Specsavers
- Long service awards
- Opportunity to participate in our proactive Corporate Social Responsibility programme, including fundraising for local projects and regular support for local food banks
- Fun company events and opportunities to socialise
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- Office close to Burgess Hill station and local shops/amenities
- Daily Dress-Down
Who you'll be working for
We are a family-friendly company and are proud of putting our staff at the very core of who are and what we do. By championing training and development, we aim to get the best out of everyone we work with by going above and beyond and being:
- One of the UK’s largest, independent Insurance Brokers
- Investors in People Gold Award Holders
- A CII Chartered Broker
- A Top 5 Broker to work for
- A people-centric employer with strong values
- A company that actively encourages and sponsors continual personal development
A role with Sutton Winson will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop, progress and succeed, as well as work with a great bunch of people in a relaxed, family-friendly and supportive environment!
Apply today if you think Sutton Winson could work for you.
Equality & Diversity Commitment
Here at SW, we recognise and encourage the values that diversity brings and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status or pregnancy and maternity. We therefore positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified and eligible job applicants.