- Position: Administrator | Media & Entertainment
- Date Posted: 13/09/2023
- Type: Full time, Permanent
- Division: Media & Entertainment
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Monday - Friday | 8.45am - 5.00pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Reference: SWEVM/WM
As an Administrator, you'll be a friendly, confident communicator able to deliver efficient and broad ranging support to our Media & Entertainment insurance team based in Twickenham.
What you'll do
- Produce invoices and confirmation certificates, letters, wrap certificates, bordereau for some clients and other general administration
- Setting up internal and external meetings
- Using the IT operating platform to set up clients and policies
- Supporting with producing, maintaining & submitting monthly reports
- Assisting with setting up, reviewing and managing Productions and/or Events - this could involve out of hours working, where a full Health & Safety Risk Assessment would be provided
- Support with updating claims experience on system and spreadsheet
- Chase payments for late invoices
- Maintain and update information lists vital to the team - e.g. insurer contact lists and client contact information
- Support the team to provide assistance with any Media & Entertainment client underwriting or claims/ tasks that maybe needed.
- In addition to supporting the M&E team you will also assist on the main reception/switchboard, answering calls and relaying messages.
Please note: The hours for this position are 8.45am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, however, due to the nature of work/ productions, you may be asked to work outside these hours occasionally so flexibility is essential.
What you'll need
- Strong administration skills and a positive approach to learning
- Confidence with taking on board new concepts and executing them with accuracy and diligence
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Intuitive thinking and proactivity
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems/ processes quickly.
Whilst we welcome all the usual things; professionalism, accuracy and technical ability, we also look out for personality, team fit and someone who is able to make a really positive difference to the team and wider company. Don’t worry if you have no experience or understanding of insurance; you'll be provided with full training and support as well as the opportunity to work alongside (and learn from) a great team who are experts within their field of insurance.
What you'll receive in return
We love working with great people and are passionate about providing a supportive and nurturing environment. We want you to be at the top of your game, so will actively encourage regular training and personal development through online learning, peer mentoring, lunch & learn sessions and external training. You’ll thrive on being challenged in a role that provides balance and reward in equal measures and, in return, you’ll benefit from:
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your skills and experience
- Annual profit share bonus scheme
- Hybrid-working framework (after qualifying period)
- Fullly-funded CII learning, with study time and exam support
- Healthcare Assistance and Group Life Insurance cover
- 5% pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme including GP consultations, health checks, mental health support + financial signposting
- Cycle2work scheme & Season Ticket Loan • Free eye-tests through Specsavers
- Long service awards
- Opportunity to participate in our proactive Corporate Social Responsibility programme, including fundraising for local projects and regular support for local food banks
- Fun company events and opportunities to socialise •
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- Office close to Twickenham railway station and local shops/amenities
- Daily Dress-Down
Equality & Diversity Commitment
Here at SW, we recognise and encourage the values that diversity brings and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status or pregnancy and maternity. We therefore positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified and eligible job applicants.