- Date Posted: 05/10/2022
- Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Salary: Competitive. Salary suited to experience
- Working Pattern: Mon - Fri 08:45 - 17:00
- Location: Burgess Hill
- Benefits: Hybrid working, Profit Share Bonus & exceptional training
- Division: Commercial
- Reference: SWJG
Senior Client Handler / Technician - Commercial
You will be dealing with a broad spectrum of existing clients from a multitude of defined sectors and trades including; Motor Trade, Construction, Manufacturing, Charities and Global Businesses. Offering bespoke insurance solutions, for all classes of Commercial Insurance with premium levels up to £350,000.
Additionally, you will be:
- Responsible for administering policies
- Liaising with Insurers and clients to find the best solutions with careful, tailored and positive communication
- Manage renewals and policies with accuracy and confidence
- Generate new business and identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Handle Mid-Term Adjustments
- Provide support to the wider team, including Client Executives and Managers by way of maintaining Acturis records, obtaining e-Traded quotes and renewal terms via Acturis, assisting with matters arising from Acturis reporting as and when required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED – SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Technical knowledge of all Commercial products (including Property/ Business Interruption, Personal Indemnity, Liabilities and Cyber & Crime)
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to build and maintain long-lasting client relationships
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and strong decision-making skills
- The desire to learn more and participate in regular training sessions
- IT confidence, experience of using the Acturis broker system would be advantageous
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE - REWARDS & BENEFITS:
We love working with great people and are passionate about providing a supportive and nurturing environment. We want you to be at the top of your game, so will actively encourage regular training and personal development through online learning, peer mentoring, lunch & learn sessions and external training.
You’ll thrive on being challenged in a role that provides balance and reward in equal measures and, in return, you’ll benefit from:
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development
- A generous and competitive annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Hybrid Working (after qualifying period)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Fully funded CII pathway (including membership, study materials, exam entry and paid study leave) plus achievement awards
- Daily dress-down; it’s not about what you wear, it’s about who you are!
- Opportunity to participate on our proactive Corporate Social Responsibility programme, including fundraising for local projects and regular support for local food banks
- Fun company events and social opportunities
- Town centre office close to Burgess Hill station.
Sutton Winson Ltd, one of the UK’s largest independent Insurance Brokers, are looking for an experienced and talented Commercial Client Handler to join its successful Commercial Team in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
We are a family-friendly company and place our staff at the very core of who we are and what we do. By championing training and development, we aim to get the best out of everyone we work with and help you to achieve your goals and ambitions.
We are proud to be:
- One of the UK’s largest, independent Insurance Brokers
- Investors in People Gold Award Holders
- A CII Chartered Broker
- A Top 5 Broker to work for
- A people-centric employer with strong values
- A company that actively encourages and sponsors continual personal development.
APPLY TODAY IF YOU THINK SUTTON WINSON COULD WORK FOR YOU!
Equality & Diversity Commitment
Sutton Winson Ltd recognises and encourages the values that diversity brings and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status or pregnancy and maternity. We therefore positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified and eligible job applicants.
Friendly but professional group of people, everyone seems very proud to say they work here and takes pride in their work.
Great place to work. Good atmosphere. Awesome staff.