- Date Posted: 15/07/2019
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 5.00pm
- Location: Burgess Hill
- Benefits: Annual Profit Share Bonus, Medical Insurance, Training + More
- Division: Commercial
Marketing Executive (Commercial Division)
Are you a marketing Expert, Passionate about the products you work with, able to produce Straightforward, professional collateral and Ethical with your approach?
If your values match ours, then we'd love to hear from you.
As a Marketing Executive at Sutton Winson, you'll play an instrumental role in helping drive forward the Commercial Sales and Marketing Strategy by acting as a brand ambassador and getting to know our products, clients and people inside and out (and feel as passionately about them as we do!).
Ideally, you'll come from a Financial Services background (or have a good knowledge thereof) and have the confidence to work alongside our Commercial Sales Team to create and manage engaging content across various marketing channels (including social media, website, DM, events and exhibitions).
Content creation will be your strong point as, amongst other things, you'll be responsible for interpreting technical briefs to create articles, blog posts and printed collateral, sometimes at short notice.
You'll feel confident in identifying how to change and improve campaigns in order to deliver results and measure success, as well as producing relevant marketing collateral with limited guidance.
Your role will be varied, interesting and, at times, challenging. Most of all, it will be rewarding. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Commercial Sales Leadership Team to interpret technical briefs and develop compelling content and strategically effective marketing propositions
- Writing, designing and producing internal communications & liaison with printers/ suppliers to oversee production
- Providing design and graphics for websites, e-marketing and print collateral
- Contributing towards the creation of the Commercial Division and Company marketing plans and its implementation
- Conducting market research and conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Organising Webinars, corporate entertainment and other events
- Managing and updating website content
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Financial Services experience
- Strong understanding of Marketing and Sales techniques
- Expert copywriting skills and ability to interpret technical briefs
- Experience of utilising social media as a marketing tool
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
- Understanding of digital marketing techniques (i.e. Google Analytics, PPC)
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Effective, confident & considerate communication skills both in writing & verbally and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and confident decision making
- A willing approach to training and personal development
- IT confidence (MS Office and MAC operation) and ideally, experience of using HTML and CSS, but not essential as training can be provided
- Ideally educated to degree level in Marketing related subject or equivalent industry experience.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Training and development opportunities
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- A rewarding role within a supportive Team and fun working environment
- 22 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), rising annually up to 27 days
- Season Ticket Loans
- Private Healthcare
WHY CHOOSE SUTTON WINSON?
We are a people-centric company. To prove this, we:
- Are Investors in People Gold Award holders
- Hold Chartered Broker status
- Were voted Top 5 Independent Insurance Broker to Work for in 2016
- Were awarded a Training award at Insurance Age Broker Awards 2018
Our delivery of high quality, bespoke services is backed by our core values: Passionate, Expert, Straightforward and Ethical and we look for people who can demonstrate these consistently.
WORK. LIFE. BALANCE.
- Regular Training opportunities
- Bright, open-plan office, based in the centre of Burgess Hill, close to the station (London to Brighton mainline)
- Daily dress down policy
- Family-friendly, supportive environment
- Regular Team Building events, Summer & Christmas parties
- Proactive Corporate Social Responsibility Team
- Unlimited coffee, tea, filtered water & fresh fruit
A role with Sutton Winson will offer you the chance to learn and develop, progress and succeed and to work with a great bunch of people in a friendly and supportive environment.
Our aim is to employ people who are passionate, think differently, and will contribute towards making Sutton Winson a great place to work.
Apply today if you think Sutton Winson could work for you.
Friendly but professional group of people, everyone seems very proud to say they work here and takes pride in their work.
Great place to work. Good atmosphere. Awesome staff.