- Date Posted: 19/12/2018
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Full Time (Part Time considered)
- Location: Twickenham
- Division: Commercial
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a fresh challenge and an opportunity to work within a friendly, supportive and forward-thinking Independent Insurance Broker?
If so, we want to hear from you.
You'll play a key role in supporting our Commercial Team (responsible for sourcing insurance solutions for businesses and managing client relationships in the UK and globally), with a wide range of Administrative duties, including:
- Assisting with drafting and producing policy renewal documentation
- Answering the phone and fielding client enquiries
- Inputting and updating the Client Record System accurately
- Producing written communication to a high standard
- Supporting Client Managers with preparing for policy renewal meetings
- Chasing Insurers for policy information
- Setting up new clients and amending premiums
- Ad hoc projects using Word and/or Excel
- Providing general Team support
Don't worry if you don't have any previous Insurance experience as we will provide full training.
Whilst we would ideally like this to be a full time role, we will consider part time hours.
What you’ll bring
- Extensive administration experience
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and professionalism
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and strong organisation abilities
- IT know how (strong Word, Excel & Outlook plus, ideally, experience of Client Record Systems)
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes in English Language and Maths
- A thirst to learn and develop your skills and knowledge to adapt to the needs of the business
We welcome all the usual things like attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills and being well organised. However, what we really look out for is personality, team fit and someone who could make a really positive difference to the team and to the wider company.
What you’ll get in return
- A rewarding role within a supportive, fun and relaxed working environment
- A generous and competitive salary
- Annual profit share bonus (after a qualifying period)
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), rising annually up to 27 days
- Auto-enrollment Pension (2% contribution)
- Interest-free season ticket and parking loans
- Insurance discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social events
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic team and develop personally and professionally.
Why Chose Us?
We are proud of putting our staff at the very core of who we are and what we do. By championing training and development we aim to get the best out of everyone we work with by going above and beyond. The back this up, we:
- Are Investors in People Gold Award holders
- Have achieved Chartered Broker status
- In September 2018, won a Training award at the Insurance Age Broker Awards
- Were voted one of the Top 5 Independent Insurance Brokers to Work for in 2016
Environment and Ethos
We live by our Core Values: Passionate, Expert, Straightforward and Ethical and look for people who can demonstrate these consistently.
Working for us, you will enjoy:
- Bright, open-plan town centre offices, just 10 minutes’ walk from the mainline station and bus routes
- Daily dress down policy = comfortable and relaxed working environment
- Unlimited coffee, tea and filtered water
- Complementary fresh fruit
- Regular team building lunches and social events (including Summer & Christmas parties)
- Active fundraising and Corporate Social Responsibility activities within our communities
A role with Sutton Winson will offer you the opportunity to learn, develop and succeed as well as work with a great bunch of people in a relaxed, family-friendly and supportive environment.
If you think Sutton Winson could be your next career move, apply today and let us know what you could bring.
Closing date for applications 11th January 2019.
No agencies please.