- Date Posted: 01/10/2019
- Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Salary: Generous and competitive
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Benefits: Full funded Cert CII, Annual Profit Bonus, Medical Cover + more
- Division: Private Clients
High Net Worth Insurance Client Technician (Private Clients)
Sutton Winson Ltd, one of the UK’s largest independent Insurance Brokers, are looking for an experienced Client Handler/ Technician to join its Private Clients Team in Twickenham to support with managing a large national portfolio of High Net Worth clients.
Our Private Clients Team are experts in their field, delivering high quality insurance products (including: Home, Motor, Fine Art & Jewellery, Yachts & Motorboats, Leisure & Lifestyle and Family Office) and related advice to High Net Worth individuals,
Playing an integral role within this team, you will:
- Handle renewals and quotations
- Process policy adjustments and renewal invitations
- Work on New Business Development, including representing the business at external Networking events
- Manage your own book of business, ensuring insurance needs (however bespoke) are met
- Deal with day-to-day enquiries
- Manage Insurer relationships
It’s also important that you have the confidence to seek and maximise opportunities with existing relationships and emerging wealth, as you’ll be developing and growing your own book of business as part of a Team that owns its budget and takes responsibility for its success.
What you’ll bring
- A good technical understanding of Personal Lines products
- A proactive approach to New Business Development
- Previous HNW experience (preferred)
- Agile and intuitive thinking; an ability to make decisions quickly and confidently
- Solid organisational and workload management skills
- Confidence, communication and charisma. You’ll be a clear, confident and motivational communicator, able to effectively adapt your communication style to suit your target audience
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
- Able to demonstrate exceptional levels of integrity and discretion at all times
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- IT confidence
- A Cert CII accreditation or a strong desire to achieve accreditation within 12 months
- Minimum A Levels, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
You’ll be ready for a challenge and be looking to develop your professional career within a close-knit, friendly team. You’ll be provided with all the tools you need to make this role a success, including; product specific training, peer support and a fully funded Cert CII journey up to ACII.
Whilst we welcome the essentials, like; great communication, accuracy and technical ability, we also look out for personality, team fit and someone who could make a positive difference to the team and wider company.
What you can expect from Sutton Winson
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment
- A generous package – including a salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Fully funded Cert CII up to ACII level (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave)
- Ongoing investment in your career development
Why Choose Sutton Winson?
Sutton Winson is one of the UK’s largest Independent Insurance Brokers serving client in the UK and Worldwide from our offices in Burgess Hill and Twickenham. We are proud to be known as a people-centric company, to prove this, we:
- Hold an Investors in People Gold Award
- Hold Chartered Broker status
- Were voted Top 5 Independent Insurance Broker to Work for in 2016
- Were awarded a Training award at Insurance Age Broker Awards 2018
Our delivery of high quality, bespoke services is backed by our core values: Passionate, Expert, Straightforward and Ethical and we look for people who can demonstrate these consistently.
We also want our people to be at the top of their game, so we encourage commitment to regular training and development through online learning, peer mentoring, lunch & learn sessions and external training.
Work. Life. Balance.
- Regular Training opportunities (including Cert CII, online portal, peer mentoring)
- Bright, open-plan offices, based in the town centre, 5-10 minutes’ walk from the mainline station and bus routes.
- Daily dress down policy
- Family friendly, supportive environment
- Regular Team Building events, Summer & Christmas parties
- Proactive Corporate Social Responsibility Team
A role with Sutton Winson will offer you the chance to learn and develop, progress and succeed and to work with a great bunch of people in a friendly and supportive environment.
Apply today if you think Sutton Winson could work for you.
Friendly but professional group of people, everyone seems very proud to say they work here and takes pride in their work.
Great place to work. Good atmosphere. Awesome staff.