- Date Posted: 05/10/2017
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Working Pattern: Monay to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Division: Account Managed Team
- Contact: Recruit@swib.co.uk
Commercial Technician x 2
Due to expansion, we are looking for 2 experienced Commercial Technicians (or Senior Technicians) to join our expanding Account Managed Team in Twickenham.
The roles are both interesting and varied and will deal with all types of commercial insurances, from Property/ BI, Professional Indemnity and Motor, through to Cyber and Crime and Media, some of whom are high profile, global businesses.
These roles are based primarily in our open plan, spacious and centrally located office, however client visits are encouraged and supported.
Role 1 - Media Focussed
Working in our very successful Media team at TW. You should have up to 5 years experience working within the commercial insurance sector and ideally have a good knowledge of the media insurance sector, products and insurers. The role will be supporting a team of Account Managers that look after a portfolio of well known media organisations and agencies.
Role 2 - Corporate
Working with a team of people who look after major well known corporate accounts. Commercial Insurance knowledge and experience is required and an understanding of International Insurance programmes will be advantageous.
Skills and experience
We are looking for strong candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Ability to provide a positive client experience at all times
- Ability to communicate confidently to create a good rapport with clients
- Self motivation to complete tasks within required time frames
- Be persistent and proactive
- Ability to demonstrate passion and energy to make a difference to team and company goals
- Ability to use own initiative, work under pressure and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to impart knowledge to others and challenge insurers where appropriate
- Exceptional organisational/ prioritisation skills
- Some focus on growing existing book of business via upsells and referrals
- Attention to details and accuracy essential
- Dip CII qualified or above preferred (Cert CII as a minimum)
- Possess competent knowledge and application of IT (Outlook / Excel / MS Word)