- Date Posted: 12/10/2022
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Benefits: Hybrid (after qualifying period), bonus, Funded CII training
- Division: Commercial
- Reference: SWVC
Client Handler - Commercial
Sutton Winson Ltd, one of the UK’s largest independent Insurance Brokers, are looking for a talented Client Handler to join its Commercial Account Managed Team in Twickenham.
You will be a pivotal member of the team in Twickenham, who deal with a broad spectrum of existing clients from a multitude of defined sectors and trades including; Construction, Manufacturing, Retail, IT Specialists and Global Businesses. Offering bespoke insurance solutions, they cover all classes of Commercial Insurance with premium levels up to £350,000.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
On a day to day basis, you will have responsibility for administering policies, liaising with Insurers and clients to find the best solutions, provide support to the wider team, including Client Executives and Managers and acting as a reliable and informed point of contact for clients.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide a positive client experience through careful and tailored communication
- Manage renewals with accuracy and confidence
- Confidently deal with Renewals and placing policies
- Generate new business and identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Handle Mid-Term Adjustments
- Provide support to other members of the team by way of maintaining Acturis records, obtaining e-Traded quotes and renewal terms via Acturis, assisting with matters arising from Acturis reporting as and when required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Playing an integral part in the Commercial Account Managed Team in Twickenham, you’ll be keen to learn (through a tailored training programme) all Commercial products including Property/ Business Interruption, Professional Indemnity, Liabilities and Cyber & Crime, and be able to effectively take ownership of our client base with positivity, passion and professionalism.
We’re particularly looking for:
- A keen interest in the world of Commercial Insurance
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and strong decision-making skills
- The ability to pick up terminology/jargon quickly and a willingness to learn your market.
- IT confidence. Experience of using the Acturis broker system, would be advantageous
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
- Be Cert CII qualified or be prepared to start and commit to your Cert journey.
Whilst we naturally welcome professionalism, accuracy and technical ability, we put a high value on personality, team fit and the ability to make a positive difference to your team and wider company.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE - REWARDS & BENEFITS:
You’ll thrive on being challenged in a role that provides balance and reward in equal measure. In return, you’ll benefit from:
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Hybrid Working (after qualifying period)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Fully funded and supported CII pathway (including membership, study materials, exam entry and paid study leave) plus generous achievement awards
- Opportunity to participate on our proactive Corporate Social Responsibility programme, including fundraising for local projects and regular support for local food banks
- Fun company events and social opportunities
- Twickenham town centre office with great transport links (no parking available)
- Daily dress-down – its about what you do, not what you wear!
WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING FOR?
We are a family-friendly company and place our staff at the very core of who we are and what we do. We love working with great people and, even more so, we love to support, nurture and develop. We want our people to be at the top of their game, so we encourage regular training and development through online learning, peer mentoring, lunch & learn sessions and external training.
By championing training and development, we aim to get the best out of everyone we work with by going above and beyond. We are proud to be:
- One of the UK’s largest, independent Insurance Brokers
- Investors in People Gold Award Holders since 1998
- A CCII Chartered Broker
- A Top 5 Broker to work for
- A people-centric employer with strong values
- A company that actively encourages and sponsors continual personal development.
A role with Sutton Winson will offer you the opportunity to learn, develop, progress and succeed as well as work with a great bunch of people in a relaxed and supportive environment.
Apply today if you think Sutton Winson could work for you.
Equality & Diversity Commitment
Sutton Winson Ltd recognises and encourages the values that diversity brings and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status or pregnancy and maternity. We therefore positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified and eligible job applicants.
Friendly but professional group of people, everyone seems very proud to say they work here and takes pride in their work.
Great place to work. Good atmosphere. Awesome staff.