For current information regarding insurances and COVID-19: we are regularly updating this landing page as the situation progresses, please check here for guidance.
Client Executive (Senior Client Handler) - High Net Worth Insurance
- Date Posted: 19/11/2020
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:00
- Location: Twickenham
- Division: Private Clients (High Net Worth)
Sutton Winson Ltd, one of the UK’s largest independent Insurance Brokers, are looking for an experienced Client Executive (Senior Client Handler) to join its Private Clients Team in Twickenham to support with managing a large national portfolio of High Net Worth clients.
Our Private Clients Team are experts in their field, delivering high quality insurance products (including: Home, Motor, Fine Art & Jewellery, Yachts & Motorboats, Leisure & Lifestyle and Family Office) and related advice to High Net Worth individuals,
On a day-to-day basis, you will have responsibility for administering policies, liaising with Insurers and clients to find the best solutions, providing support to the Client Managers and acting as a reliable and informed point of contact for clients.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide a positive client experience through careful and tailored communication
- Manage renewals with accuracy and confidence
- Confidently deal with policy adjustments, renewal invitations and placing policies
- Assist with new business and identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Handle day-to-day enquiries
- Manage Insurer relationships
- Manage own book of business, ensuring insurance needs (however bespoke) are met
It’s also important that you have the confidence to seek and maximise opportunities with existing relationships and emerging wealth, as you’ll be developing and growing your own book of business as part of a Team that owns its budget and takes responsibility for its success.
You’ll be ready for a challenge and be looking to develop your professional career within a close-knit, friendly team. You’ll be provided with all the tools you need to make this role a success, including; product specific training, peer support and a fully funded CII journey, if required.
If successful, you would be joining one of the highest performing teams within the business with plans in place to grow by 25% within the next 3 years.
What you’ll bring
- A technically strong understanding of Personal Lines products in the High Net Worth Market
- Agile and intuitive thinking; an ability to make decisions quickly and confidently
- Effective organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid workload management skills
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
- Able to demonstrate exceptional levels of integrity and discretion at all times
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- IT confidence and ideally, experience of using the Acturis broking system
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
- Be Cert CII qualified or be prepared to start and commit to your Cert journey
Most of all, you’ll thrive on making a difference to a company and enjoy being challenged in a role. We are particularly looking personality, team fit and someone who could genuinely make a positive difference to the team and to the wider company.
What you can expect from Sutton Winson
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment
- A competitive package – including a salary reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Fully funded CII journey (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave)
Why Choose Sutton Winson?
Sutton Winson is one of the UK’s largest Independent Insurance Brokers serving clients in the UK and Worldwide from our offices in Burgess Hill and Twickenham. We are proud to be known as a people-centric company and, to prove this, we:
- Hold an Investors in People Gold Award
- Hold Chartered Broker status
- Were voted Top 5 Independent Insurance Broker to Work for
- Were awarded a Training award at the Insurance Age Broker Awards
Our delivery of high quality, bespoke services is backed by our core values: Passionate, Expert, Straightforward and Ethical and we look for people who can demonstrate these consistently.
We also want our people to be at the top of their game, so we encourage commitment to regular training and development through online learning, peer mentoring, lunch & learn sessions and external training.
Work. Life. Balance.
Our bright, open-plan office in Twickenham is based in the town centre, a short walk from the mainline station and bus routes.
We offer a daily dress down in-office policy and provide complimentary coffee, tea and chilled, filtered water.
Whilst we demand excellence, we also have fun, celebrating our successes throughout the year and encouraging collaborative working through team building events, team lunches and Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
COVID-19 – Please be assured that we undertake regular Covid-19 Risk Assessments in our offices and have implemented a wide range of safety measures to ensure our staff have a clean, safe working environment at all times whilst on the premises.
A role with Sutton Winson will offer you the chance to learn and develop, progress and succeed and to work with a great bunch of people in a relaxed, family-friendly and supportive environment.
If you think Sutton Winson could be your next career move, apply today and let us know what you could bring.
Friendly but professional group of people, everyone seems very proud to say they work here and takes pride in their work.
Great place to work. Good atmosphere. Awesome staff.