- Date Posted: 16/01/2020
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Benefits: Funded CII journey, profit share bonus, healthcare + more
- Division: Private Clients
Client Executive - High Net Worth Insurance
Sutton Winson Ltd, one of the UK’s largest independent Insurance Brokers, are looking for two experienced Client Technician or Client Executives to join its Private Clients Team in Twickenham to support with managing a large national portfolio of High Net Worth clients.
Our Private Clients Team are experts in their field, delivering high quality insurance products (including: Home, Motor, Fine Art & Jewellery, Yachts & Motorboats, Leisure & Lifestyle and Family Office) and related advice to High Net Worth individuals.
Playing an integral role within this team, you will:
- Manage your own book of business, ensuring insurance needs (however bespoke) are met
- Process renewal invitation, policy adjustments and deal with day-to-day enquiries
- Attend client visits and appraisals
- Develop book of business through up-selling and cross-selling, ensuring the client is aware of all products that might benefit them
- Proactively work on New Business Development, including representing the business at external Networking events
- Manage insurer relationships
It’s important that you have the confidence to seek and maximise opportunities with existing relationships and emerging wealth as you’ll be developing and growing your own book of business as part of a Team that owns its budget and takes responsibility for its success.
What you’ll bring
- Good technical understanding of Personal Lines products
- HNW broking experience a distinct advantage
- A proactive approach to New Business Development
- Solid organisational and workload management skills
- You'll be a confident and motivational comunicator, able to effectively adapt your communication style to suit your target audience
- Attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy
- Able to demonstrate exceptional levels of integrity and discretion at all times
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- IT confidence - experience of Acturis an advantage
- A Cert CII accreditation or a strong desire to achieve accreditation within 12 months
- Minimum A Levels, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
You’ll be ready for a challenge and be looking to develop your professional career within a close-knit, friendly team. You’ll be provided with all the tools you need to make this role a success, including; product specific training, peer support and a fully funded CII journey up to ACII.
Whilst we welcome all the usual things like strong communication, determination to succeed and good technical ability, what we really look out for is personality, team fit and someone who could make a really positive difference to our clients and to the wider company.
What you can expect from Sutton Winson
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment
- A generous package – including a salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Fully funded Cert CII up to ACII level (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave)
- Ongoing investment in your career development
Why Choose Sutton Winson?
Sutton Winson is one of the UK’s largest Independent Insurance Brokers serving client in the UK and Worldwide from our offices in Burgess Hill and Twickenham. We are proud to be known as a people-centric company, to prove this, we:
- Hold an Investors in People Gold Award
- Hold Chartered Broker status
- Were awarded a Training award at Insurance Age Broker Awards 2018
Our delivery of high quality, bespoke services is backed by our core values: Passionate, Expert, Straightforward and Ethical and we look for people who can demonstrate these consistently.
We also want our people to be at the top of their game, so we encourage commitment to regular training and development through online learning, peer mentoring, lunch & learn sessions and external training.
Work. Life. Balance.
- Regular Training opportunities (including Cert CII, online portal, peer mentoring)
- Bright, open-plan offices, based in the town centre, 5-10 minutes’ walk from the mainline station and bus routes
- Daily dress down policy
- Family friendly, supportive environment
- Regular Team Building events
- Proactive Corporate Social Responsibility Team
A role with Sutton Winson will offer you the chance to learn and develop, progress and succeed and to work with a great bunch of people in a friendly and supportive environment.
Apply today if you think Sutton Winson could work for you.
Friendly but professional group of people, everyone seems very proud to say they work here and takes pride in their work.
Great place to work. Good atmosphere. Awesome staff.