- Date Posted: 01/12/2017
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Division: Private Clients
Assistant Client Insurance Adviser - HNW Private Clients
We are looking for an Assistant Client Adviser to join and support our Twickenham based Private Clients Team.
We are ideally looking for someone with previous High Net Worth insurance experience, however, the role offers an excellent opportunity to enter the Insurance Broking field and to build up some valuable and rewarding skills within the Private Clients sector.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive with strong communication skills and will have a desire to develop their professional career within a growing team. As well as providing essential support for the Private Clients Team, they will dealing with, and developing their own small but diverse book of business (including single classic cars, extensive fine art collections).
Why Choose Sutton Winson?
At Sutton Winson, we invest heavily in our staff and are proud to have been named one of the top 5 Independent Brokers to Work for 2016. We support our staff with achieving their professional goals and offer opportunities to develop and further their careers through study and mentoring.
We enjoy working hard for our clients, but also know how to have fun and offer social events throughout the year, regular team lunches and frequent Corporate Social Responsibility activities to raise funds for community projects. We also offer a permanent dress down policy in all our offices as we strongly believe that being comfortable at work is important.
- Managing own book of clients ensuring their insurance needs are met, however bespoke or non-standard they may be
- Approaching market for renewals/quotations in agreement with Assistant Manager, Manager
- Assisting with producing new business presentations, renewal invites, in agreement with Assistant Manager and Manager
- Handling day to day enquiries including exposure to some new business opportunities
- Managing Insurer Relationships
Skills and experience
- Understanding of (or willingness to learn) the different markets available to them to provide a wide range of client solutions (HNW, non-standard and distressed risks)
- Must have excellent organisation skills and a grounded knowledge of client relationships
- Enthusiastic, confident communicator, with emphasis on strong customer values
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
- The ability to work under pressure in a varied environment
- A Flexible approach and willingness to learn
- Agile thinking; an ability to make decisions quickly and confidently
- Problem solving skills and enjoy challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate high levels of integrity and discretion at all times
- Educated to a Further or Higher standard with qualifications such as A Levels, or equivalent as a minimum
- GCSE’s grade C and above required in Maths and English Language
- Experience of using Acturis an advantage