- Date Posted: 06/06/2018
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Full Time - Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Division: Private Clients
Assistant Client Handler - High Net Worth Insurance
We are looking for an Assistant Client Handler to join our Twickenham based Private Clients Team who provide High Net Worth insurance solutions to wealthy individuals and families.
We are looking for someone who will be proactive with strong administrative and communication skills, and have a desire to develop their professional career within a growing team.
High Net Worth insurance experience is not a requirement (but would be an advantage), however ideally you will have gained a good understanding of Personal Lines insurance from within a broker setting.
You will need to be well grounded but also be confident to seek and maximise opportunities with existing relationships and emerging wealth, as you will be developing and growing your own book of business as part of a Private Clients team that owns their budget and are responsible for their success.
In return we will you offer you a structured learning pathway which will include support with studying towards Cert CII status, a generous starting salary and the valuable opportunity to learn and develop within a friendly, experienced and supportive team environment.
- Approaching market for renewals/quotations in agreement with the Manager and Head of Private Clients
- Assisting with processing policy adjustments, producing new business presentations and renewal invites
- Handling day to day inquiries including exposure to some new business opportunities
- Managing Insurer Relationships
- Eventually managing your own book of clients ensuring their insurance needs are met, however bespoke or non-standard they may be.
Skills and experience
- Understanding of (or willingness to learn) the different markets available to them to provide a wide range of client solutions (HNW, non-standard and distressed risks)
- Must have excellent organisation skills and a grounded knowledge of client relationships
- Enthusiastic, confident communicator, with emphasis on strong customer values
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
- The ability to work under pressure in a varied environment
- A Flexible approach and willingness to learn
- Agile thinking; an ability to make decisions quickly and confidently
- Problem solving skills and enjoy challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate high levels of integrity and discretion at all times
- Educated to a Further or Higher standard with qualifications such as A Levels, or equivalent as a minimum
- GCSE’s grade C and above required in Maths and English Language
- Experience of using Acturis an advantage
Why Choose Sutton Winson?
At Sutton Winson, we invest heavily in our staff and are proud to have recently been awarded Investors In People ‘Gold’ status, as well as being named one of the top 5 Independent Brokers to Work for 2016. We support our staff with achieving their professional goals and offer opportunities to develop and further their careers through study and mentoring.
Our delivery of high quality, bespoke services is backed by our core values: Passionate, Expert, Straightforward and Ethical and we look for people who can demonstrate these values.
Our bright, open plan office in Twickenham is located just a 10 minute walk from the mainline station. We operate a daily dress down policy to ensure comfortable working for all our staff. We also provide refreshments and fresh fruit.
We enjoy working hard for our clients, but also know how to have fun and offer social events throughout the year, regular team lunches and frequent Corporate Social Responsibility activities to raise funds for community projects.
...And let us know what you could bring to Sutton Winson.