- Date Posted: 18/01/2023
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Division: Media & Entertainment
- Contact: SWEVM
Administrator/ Trainee Administrator
Exciting career opportunity for an organised, flexible and enthusiastic Administrator to work for one of the UK’s largest Independent Insurance Brokers.
As an Administrator, you'll be a friendly, confident communicator able to deliver efficient and broad ranging support to our Media & Entertainment insurance team based in Twickenham.
You may be experienced in Administration or new to the world of work and looking for your first step on the career ladder. Either way, we want to hear from you if you're looking for a fresh challenge and are willing to learn quickly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Media & Entertainment Team provide a wide range of insurance solutions to 30% of the UK's Advertising and Media agencies. You’ll play a vital role within this team by providing support in a wide variety of ways, including:
- Producing invoices and confirmation certificates, letters & other general administration
- Setting up internal and external meetings, producing and maintaining monthly reports
- Using the IT operating platform to set up clients and policies
- Supporting with producing, maintaining & submitting monthly reports
- Assisting with setting up, reviewing and managing Productions &/or Events. This could involve out of hours working, H&S Risk Assessment will be provided if applicable.
- Support with updating claims experience on system and spreadsheet
- Chase payments for late invoices.
- Maintain and update information lists vital to the team i.e. Insurer contact lists, client contact information.
- Support the team to provide assistance with any Media & Entertainment client underwriting or claims/ tasks that maybe needed.
Don’t worry if you have no experience or understanding of Insurance, you'll be provided with full training and support as well as the opportunity to work alongside (and learn from) a great team who are experts within their field of insurance.
Please note: The hours for this position are 8.45am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, however, due to the nature of work/ productions, you may be asked to work outside these hours occasionally, so flexibility is essential.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Ideally, strong Administration skills and a positive approach to learning (however, if applying as a Trainee, no previous admin experience required)
- Confidence with taking on board new concepts and executing them with accuracy and diligence
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Intuitive thinking and proactivity
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems/ processes quickly.
Whilst we welcome all the usual things; professionalism, accuracy and technical ability, we also look out for personality, team fit and someone who could make a really positive difference to the team and wider company.
WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING FOR
We are a family-friendly company and are proud of putting our staff at the very core of who are and what we do. By championing training and development, we aim to get the best out of everyone we work with by going above and beyond.
- One of the UK’s largest Independent Insurance Brokers
- Investors in People Gold Award holders
- CII Chartered Broker
- Voted Top 5 Broker to work for
- A people centric company with strong values
- A company that actively encourages and sponsors continual personal and professional development
- Award-winning training
- Proactive Corporate Social Responsibility Team – fundraising for local projects and regular support for local food banks
REWARDS & BENEFITS
You’ll thrive on being challenged in a role that provides balance and reward in equal measures and, in return, you’ll benefit from:
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Private Healthcare Insurance
A role with Sutton Winson will offer you the chance to learn and develop, progress and succeed and to work with a great bunch of people in a relaxed, family-friendly and supportive environment.
If you think Sutton Winson could be your next career move, apply today and let us know what you could bring.
Equality & Diversity Commitment
Sutton Winson Ltd recognises and encourages the values that diversity brings and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status or pregnancy and maternity. We therefore positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified and eligible job applicants.
Top of Form
Friendly but professional group of people, everyone seems very proud to say they work here and takes pride in their work.
Great place to work. Good atmosphere. Awesome staff.