- Date Posted: 28/12/2022
- Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Pattern: Mon-Fri 8:45-17:00
- Benefits: Hybrid (after qual.period), bonus, fully funded CII training
- Division: Private Client
- Reference: SWDH
If you’re keen to be part of a team, working to provide top level Administrative support and championing a positive working environment within a people-centric, progressive company, you may be just who we are looking for. This promises to be an interesting and varied role which will focus on providing every day Administrative support to a large team of Insurance professionals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assisting with drafting and producing policy renewal documentation
- Inputting and updating the Acturis database system accurately (training provided)
- Producing written communication to a high standard
- Supporting Team Manager, Head of, Client Executive and Client Executives with preparing renewal documents
- Chasing Insurers for policy information
- Setting up new clients and amending premiums
- Chasing debtors and correcting invoices on Acturis
- Ad hoc projects using Word and/or Excel
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and professionalism
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and strong organisation abilities
- IT savvy (Word, Excel, Outlook – ideally experience of CRM systems)
- Educated to a minimum GCSE standard (or equivalent) with passes in English Language and Maths
- A thirst to learn and develop your skills and knowledge to adapt to the needs of the business
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
You’ll thrive on being challenged in a role that provides balance and reward in equal measures and, in return, you’ll benefit from:
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- 22 Days Annual Leave (rising annually to 27 days)
- Hybrid Working (if applicable after qualifying period)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Fully funded CII pathway (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave) plus achievement awards
- Opportunity to participate in our proactive Corporate Social Responsibility programme, including fundraising for local projects and regular support for local food banks
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Cover
- Season Ticket Loans
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Fun company events and opportunities to socialise
- Office close to Twickenham station
- Daily Dress-Down – It’s not about what you wear, it’s about what you can do!
WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING FOR?
- Our delivery of high quality, bespoke services is backed by our core values: Passionate, Expert, Straightforward and Ethical and we look for people who can demonstrate these consistently.
- We are a family-friendly company and are proud of putting our staff at the very core of who we are and what we do. By championing training and development, we aim to get the best out of everyone we work with by going above and beyond and being:
- One of the UK’s largest Independent Insurance Brokers
- Investors in People Gold Award holders
- A CII Chartered Broker
- A Top 5 Broker to work for
- A people centric company with strong values
- A company that actively encourages and sponsors continual personal and professional development.
A role with Sutton Winson will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop, progress and succeed, as well as work with a great bunch of people in a relaxed, family-friendly and supportive environment!
Apply today if you think Sutton Winson could work for you.
Equality & Diversity Commitment
Sutton Winson Ltd recognises and encourages the values that diversity brings and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status or pregnancy and maternity. We therefore positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified and eligible job applicants.
Friendly but professional group of people, everyone seems very proud to say they work here and takes pride in their work.
Great place to work. Good atmosphere. Awesome staff.