For current information regarding insurances and COVID-19: we are regularly updating this landing page as the situation progresses, please check here for guidance.
We are always looking for experienced professionals who share our values and think they can make a contribution at one of the UK’s largest independent brokers.
If you would like to join us, you can apply for one of the current vacancies below or make a general application by sending your CV with a covering note.
Why Sutton Winson?
The satisfaction of our customers and, therefore, our success as a business depends upon the commitment and contribution of everyone that works here. That’s why we work hard to recruit people who can make a difference.
Once you join us in our offices in Twickenham or Burgess Hill, we’ll work just as hard to help you settle in and continue to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Investors In People for over 10 years, Gold Status – that’s a testament to how well we look after our people
- named as one of the Best Companies to Work For in Insurance Broking, 2016
- 90% of our people are professionally qualified
- actively encourage learning towards CII qualifications by providing financial support and study leave
- bi-annual performance appraisals out of which everyone is supplied with their own personal development plans
- a coaching culture where knowledge is cascaded
- 85% of our managers have been promoted from within
- a generous bonus scheme for staff, which means everyone shares in our success
- everyday is a dress down day here; it's not how you look, it’s all about what you do!
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Recruitment Agencies – please note
We only work with agencies we know or that have been recommended to us by trusted associates. If you place an unsolicited call to us we reserve the right not to work with you. If you don't hear back from us, it means that we won't be taking your enquiry further.
We review our Preferred Agency List annually and maintain our list based on user recommendations, successes and rates.
Thank you for your understanding.
Register for email alerts
Get notified by email as soon as new career opportunities are added to our site:
People really care about their work and relationships with their clients. Everyone seems happy, works hard and believes in company values, which really helps with the morale.
Sutton Winson highly values their clients and employees. As soon as I walked through the door I felt like I was part of a family.