For current information regarding insurances and COVID-19: we are regularly updating this landing page as the situation progresses, please check here for guidance.
We pride ourselves on providing a service capable of handling clients of all sizes, no one is too big or small. We also provide options for both; an ongoing and one off package-based relationship, while you have a 24/7 online access to your investments.
You and your family can be reassured that they will be well looked after by our team of experts. They are able to spot potential emerging disputes, protect future generations and provide you with preservation and tax efficiency.
Our management & planning services include:
By bringing the investment process in-house you will benefit from having a decision maker who is closer to you and understands your circumstances better than any third party. This also takes out any unnecessary additional costs to you.
You can be confident that we will take responsibility for the decisions made, and you can trust that the same high level of due diligence is applied across all services.
After in-depth risk profiling, you will receive clear and informed explanations of your options in line with your appetite to risk and your financial goals.
- The platform providers we have partnered with gives you access to over 3,000 funds in all the modern super clean share classes.
- A flexible structure, which is adaptable to the markets, as well as clients’ circumstances, protects and enhances your returns.
- The creation of robust multi-asset portfolios is led by asset allocation based on the best way to apply the view of market cycles and the economy.
The Portfolio Construction
- Using a 60/40 split of “passive” and “active” management allows us to include a substantial cash weighting or a strong sectoral based view for example.
- There is a focus on asset allocation rather than picking individual fund managers.
- You will see diversification in your holdings across equity, fixed income, commodities, property and alternatives.
You’re unique. That's why when we initially meet with you, the first step is always to find out as much as possible about your financial circumstances. By doing this, your financial needs are better prioritised, enabling us to create the right ongoing financial plan for you.
Your financial situation is always changing. It will evolve, as will our approach to your planned strategy. Milestones to be considered are anything from:
- starting a family,
- planning for your children’s education,
- preparing for your retirement.
Do not underestimate the importance of protecting against unforeseen circumstances. Peace of mind is a valuable commodity in Financial Planning and we are here to help you achieve it, by offering you a whole of market protection solution.
With tax legislation and policies becoming more complex, ‘joined up’ financial advice and tax planning can make a significant contribution to managing and growing your wealth. We recommend tax saving strategies to maximise your after-tax income.
We help you assess how your business is structured, what taxes you will pay and advise on how to make sure your structure is the most tax efficient.
Areas of tax planning our specialists are able to advise on:
- EIS / Seed EIS
- Inheritance Tax
- Offshore Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Family Tax
- Property Tax
- Tax Returns
Focussing on the protection and preservation of your wealth enables you to enjoy your assets now and have control over what happens to them after your death.
Your Financial and Estate Planning arrangements go hand-in-hand. A solution will be tailored that considers your entire financial situation and objectives.
- Trust Planning
- Deed of Variation
- Life Assurance
- Gifting & Gift Inter-vivos
- Business Property relief
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Care Home Planning
- Business Trust Planning
- Trust Tax Returns
From start to finish, we provide advice to help you plan for your business’ future and make sure you and your business is protected and prepared.
- Company incorporation & Company House liaison
- Advising on partnership, shareholder & cross-option agreements
- Business Protection, Key Person & Relevant Life
- Tax advice
- Company pension scheme set up, management & asset allocation
- Retirement planning, including SIPP’s & SSAS’s
- Exit strategy planning
Every mortgage or financing is different. We will work with you to explore the right solution for you, whether that is a simple mortgage or a more sophisticated style of lending.
Our advisers are tax experts and qualified financial advisers so you will receive advice on the most tax efficient way for purchasing your property and management of income generated.
Whether you are looking to buy a property in a personal or professional capacity, getting the right type of finance is key. We work with established lenders that aren’t on the high street, giving you access to first-class advice based on an independent view of the whole market.
Sutton Winson Wealth Management Limited No.828485 is an appointed representative of Ascot Wealth Management Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number: 551744. Registered Office: Scotch Corner, London Road, Sunningdale, Berkshire, SL5 0ER.