Approved online training
Staff training is a key part of any Health and Safety management system, and VRM includes a suite of online training modules with end-of-course tests and certification. The training records can be retained on the system itself – within the document storage area – and on the staff file.
VRM has a number of benefits, including:
- An initial self-assessment test to ascertain your current level of Health and Safety (and incidentally HR) compliance
- General guidance on how to go about managing Health and Safety/HR in your organisation
- Templates for a Health and Safety Policy, risk assessments, employment procedures, accident report forms, and such like
- A document upload/storage area for secure storage of any existing Health and Safety/HR documentation you may have
- An A-Z library with a wealth of information on Health and Safety/HR subjects
- An ‘Ask the Expert’ function where you can send any specific questions through to people who can help
- A suite of online Health and Safety training modules
- Information and assistance with Business Continuity Management and Planning.