Managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It's designed to get you up to speed on the practical actions you need to take to handle H & S in your teams.
- Risk assessments and the best techniques to mitigate key risks
- The demands of the law, your accountability and how the legal system works
- Identifying hazards, incl. bullying, stress, noise, trips & falls etc
- How to investigate accidents and incidents
- Basic performance indicators, auditing and proactive measuring.
The next course is in our Burgess Hill office on 22nd, 23rd Jan, 1st and 2nd February 2018.