For current information regarding insurances and COVID-19: we are regularly updating this landing page as the situation progresses, please check here for guidance.
E-learning with Virtual Risk Manager
Your online portal
Virtual Risk Manager (VRM) is an easy to use online Health & Safety e-learning system, with a great deal of added value besides.
Approved online training
Staff training is a key part of any Health & Safety management system, in fact provision of adequate Health & Safety training is actually a legal requirement *. Our portal includes a suite of 20 online highly visual and interactive training modules with end-of-course tests and certification.
The content of the training is fully accredited and has been designed in a way that is focused on visuals and interactive scenarios as opposed to merely text – intended to encourage interest and improve knowledge retention.
For a flat annual fee there is no limit on the number of employees you may enroll on the e-learning, or on the number of modules they complete. The portal will help you to manage the training by issuing staff with reminders and informing their manager when a module is successfully completed.
Modules include asbestos awareness, driver safety, fire safety, food hygiene, manual handling, office safety, stress and working at height.
Subscribers also receive a great deal of added value tagged onto the e-learning, including:
- Compliance Self-Assessment (Health & Safety and HR)
- Extensive A-Z Information Library (Health & Safety and HR)
- Templates for Risk Assessments
- Templates for Employment Contracts, HR Policies and Processes
- Templates for Health & Safety Policy and Procedures
- Useful Checklists and Forms
- Secure Document Storage Area – store your records of machinery inspection, accident reports, risk assessments, training certificates and insurance certificates in a single, safe place
- Ask the Expert Service (for Health & Safety and HR)
- Business Continuity Planning “How To” Guide
There is no substitute for a demonstration so if you would like to have a first-hand look at the portal we would be very happy to arrange this.
To find out more about E-Learning with Virtual Risk Manager, contact Martin today.
* The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (Regulation 13)
The Virtual Risk Manager site has proved a valuable resource in helping us manage H&S. It’s clear, concise and easy to navigate, offering areas specific to the industry we operate in, which is important. We have used the VRM, not only as a point of information, but have cited Sutton Winson and the information available on the system when completing specific risk assessments, which we feel gives strength when assessing a risk.
We will certainly use the training resource moving forward in order to improve staff awareness and knowledge of specific risk associated with their roles.