For current information regarding insurances and COVID-19: we are regularly updating this landing page as the situation progresses, please check here for guidance.
Life & Critical Illness Cover
Protection for you and your family
It’s important to know that you and your family are financially protected should illness prevent you from working or if you are no longer around. Would they still be able to pay the mortgage and household bills each month?
Even if you haven’t got a mortgage but have dependents or are the sole earner, providing some level of financial security is a sensible step to take. Even more important if you don’t have sufficient savings to see you through a period of long term sickness or if your employer doesn’t provide an adequate employee benefits package.
We have partnered with Zurich Insurance to provide our clients with discounted Life & Critical Illness cover with premiums starting from as little as £5 per month.
Complete a simple online questionnaire and receive an instant quote. Enter the code SUTTON10 at the end of the quote stage and receive your 10% Sutton Winson Client discount*.
- A fixed sum of money is paid to your family in the event of your death.
- Constant level of cover throughout the life of the plan. Decreasing term assurance is also available.
- Cover lasts a selected number of years or throughout your lifetime. Whole of Life is also available.
- Terminal illness benefits pay before death – if you are diagnosed and are not expected to live more than 12 months.
- Help with household bills, child-care costs or covering mortgage payments.
- All policies come with FREE access to Zurich Support Services, which offers access to various counseling services to you and your loved ones.
Critical Illness insurance
- A cash sum if you are diagnosed with one of the many critical illnesses covered by the plan – illnesses such as cancer, a heart attack or stroke (subject to your plan’s terms and conditions).
- Your children are automatically covered, at no extra cost.
- Removes some of the financial and emotional stress associated with an illness.
- Helps to pay for specialist treatment, day-to-day household bills such as childcare or to pay for that ‘once in a lifetime’ holiday.
For full cover information, please see the Key Facts document.
Please note that we are unable to give advice for these products and you will deal directly with Zurich.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
For help and guidance on your quotation, call Zurich on 01793 514 514
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6pm(excluding bank holidays)
Get a 10% discount when you buy Zurich Life or Critical Illness cover through Sutton Winson.
Enter the code SUTTON10 at the end of the quote stage to get the discount.