For current information regarding insurances and COVID-19: we are regularly updating this landing page as the situation progresses, please check here for guidance.
Private Health Insurance for UK Businesses
Insure the health of your business
For the first time, we can now give every UK Business, with up to 1,000 employees, the chance to offer their employees an affordable health insurance plan without complicated medical underwriting questions* and a significant cost of traditional Private Medical Insurance.
This is an opportunity to complement your existing scheme or offer a brand new employee benefit to your staff. It is designed for businesses who would like more than a Cash Plan for their workforce where you pay first and claim back later.
This short video shows the 4 levels of cover to choose from
Businesses can mix and match levels to suit their needs. For example, a business with 10 employees can spend between £70 - £370 per month depending on their budget.
It will help the workforce access medical services quickly and more efficiently, and provide them (and their family) with peace of mind, which ensures the health of the business and helps improve employee retention and productivity.
Why should a business consider this?
- Health is rated the second most popular employee benefit after pensions with Dental & Optical also being popular
- Larger businesses typically insure 10% of Senior Management on PMI. Equipsme is ideal for the remaining 90% with nothing in place
- Prices are the same for everyone age 16-69. Employees have the opportunity to upgrade their level of cover and add family members by paying separately
- It helps retain and attract people to your business
- Easy quote, purchase and self-admin portal, and GP service with direct referral into AXA claims team
- Currently, in the NHS it takes an average of 14 days to see a GP, 14 days for Physio and there are nearly 3.8 million people on waiting lists**
- We estimate 1 in 10 workers need tests to find out what’s wrong with them
- The NHS is under pressure and sickness absence also impacts business productivity and competitiveness.
*3 years pre-existing conditions, cancer treatment, mental health treatment, pregnancy & childbirth or treatment for chronic conditions are not included.
**NHS Statistics published 31.3.2017. GP times (The Pulse and Telegraph 2.6.2017)
To find out more about this new Private Health Insurance plan and what each level includes, please contact Chris or Debbie today.