For current information regarding insurances and COVID-19: we are regularly updating this landing page as the situation progresses, please check here for guidance.
International Non-Governmental Organisations
Helping you help others
As an International Non-Governmental Organisation (INGO) sending employees, consultants and volunteers overseas you know that duty of care is of paramount importance.
We help a number of leading UK INGO’s to protect their people, their organisation and their reputation in challenging environments, whilst keeping the cost of cover as low as possible.
Finding the best insurance for your INGO
As an independent specialist broker, we know how to negotiate the best cover to meet your specific needs, which might include:
- Overseas Travel, International Healthcare, Medical and Political Evacuation Cover for high-risk areas that won't be adequately covered by standard insurance policies
- Duty of Care consultancy work to help you meet legal, regulatory and ethical standards
- Kidnap and Ransom Cover for people working in dangerous areas, including key staff briefings and prevention training where appropriate
- Tailor-made cover for all of your insurance needs including Public, Employer and Professional Liabilities
- International cover for overseas offices & programmes
- Contractual audits carried out by our specialists to help minimise contractual risk
A specialist team for all your needs, home and abroad
Sutton Winson is a founding member of UNIBA Partners, a worldwide alliance of independent insurance brokers, with representation in 120 countries worldwide. This enables us to call on local support for your overseas operations, wherever you may need it.
Our in-house Claims team are here to support any claims you may have, and you’ll enjoy a single point of contact.
If you would like to find out more about our INGO Practice, contact Joe today.
Without your support and guidance we would be unable to deliver humanitarian training in high risk areas across the globe. I am happy with Sutton Winson’s depth of specialist knowledge in the NGO sector and would recommend their services.”