For current information regarding insurances and COVID-19: we are regularly updating this landing page as the situation progresses, please check here for guidance.
Processing & Packaging
Bespoke insurance exclusive to PPMA members
If you run a process, packaging, pick and place or labelling company, there are numerous insurance options that we can provide you and many ways that we can help you to reduce risk.
As a long standing member of the PPMA, our aim is to contribute to improving the standards of risk management for members and deliver relevant and competitive insurance solutions.
We have negotiated specific PPMA Group Insurance Cover discounts with selected insurers and we have the ability to benchmark you against best practice in your industry.
Tailor-made Processing and Packing Insurance
By understanding the specific needs of your business, we can help to create a package that might include:
- Tailor-made cover for all of your Public, Employer's, Motor, Property, Business Interruption and Travel
- Product Liability, Efficacy (failure to perform), Intellectual Property, Cyber Crime, Error & Omissions, failure to meet contractual obligations and other specific needs
- Specialist cover that can include Machinery Covers, Patterns and Moulds, Product Recall, R&D Expenditure and other risks related to your business
Proactive risk management and trade credit protection
We can also play a proactive role in reducing risk by:
- Working with you on Risk Management, helping you to identify and control risk, minimise claims and potentially reduce premiums (we often secure funding contributions from the insurer)
- Using our Contract Review service to ensure that you are fully protected throughout the supply chain, from component supply, assembly, storage, shipping, commissioning and final payment
- Providing Trade Credit Insurance solutions to protect against protracted customer payment or payment default
A specialist team for all your needs
Our independence allows us to negotiate the best possible cover with a range of providers, while you enjoy a single point of contact for all of it.
And should you have claims, you’ll find our expert in-house Claims service will be there to make sure you get the compensation you are due.
If you would like to find out more about our process and packaging insurance, contact Roger today.
We have appointed Sutton Winson as our insurance broker since 2008 and never looked back. They have the right expertise backed up by very friendly staff, plus they are always here for you when you need them.