The satisfaction of our customers and, therefore, our success as a business depends upon the commitment and contribution of everyone that works at Sutton Winson.
We work hard to recruit people who can make a difference and, just as hard, to help them to continue to develop their skills and knowledge. We really want to know from you about how we can do things better and help you succeed in what you do. Your success is our success and we all share a sense of purpose.
We know your knowledge is the key to our success and have established processes to make sure this develops.
To prove this commitment we:
- have been accredited with Investors In People status for over 10 years
- actively encourage learning towards CII qualifications by providing financial support and study leave
- have bi-annual performance appraisals out of which everyone is supplied with their own personal development plans
- have developed a coaching culture where knowledge is cascaded
- have promoted 85% of our managerial staff from within.
If you believe that you can make a difference to Sutton Winson then we would like to hear from you.
Call us on 0845 688 9088 or click HERE to email your CV and a covering letter, explaining what you can bring to Sutton Winson.
Location: Burgess Hill
Position: Account Technician
Due to growth in our Enterprise Team we are looking for a new member. Duties include:
- Managing your own book of clients
- Handling all levels of smaller Commercial Products such as Property Owners, Flat Owners and all types of Package policies
- Handling day to day enquiries, pursuing new business from enquiry to policy, renewal inviting and retention
- Understanding the market available to you to secure and retain risks
- Hitting expected retention and cross selling targets
Ideally, you should have 1-2 years experience in the Commercial or Personal Lines sector of our industry, be CII qualified but must have at least grade C and above for 5 GCSE’s including Maths, Science and English.