The satisfaction of our customers and, therefore, our success as a business depends upon the commitment and contribution of everyone that works at Sutton Winson.
We work hard to recruit people who can make a difference and, just as hard, to help them to continue to develop their skills and knowledge. We really want to know from you about how we can do things better and help you succeed in what you do. Your success is our success and we all share a sense of purpose.
We know your knowledge is the key to our success and have established processes to make sure this develops.
To prove this commitment we:
- have been accredited with Investors In People status for over 10 years
- actively encourage learning towards CII qualifications by providing financial support and study leave
- have bi-annual performance appraisals out of which everyone is supplied with their own personal development plans
- have developed a coaching culture where knowledge is cascaded
- have promoted 85% of our managerial staff from within.
If you believe that you can make a difference to Sutton Winson then we would like to hear from you.
Call us on 0845 688 9088 or click HERE to email your CV and a covering letter, explaining what you can bring to Sutton Winson.
Position: Health & Safety Risk Consultant
Office: Burgess Hill, full time
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to deliver Health & Safety support to both our insurance clients and other organisations. We are looking for someone who has a strong technical background and a real passion and determination for success, helping to develop our Risk Management offering.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience working in Occupational Health and Safety, ideally with a broad range of experience across the industry spectrum.
- Qualified to NEBOSH level (Level 6) holding the National Diploma.
- Reporting to our Risk Manager, you will deliver a range of Health & Safety services including the IOSH packaged training courses and as such it is desirable that you will be an IOSH-accredited trainer – alternatively you will have a recognised Level-3 training qualification or at least 2 years experience providing face-to-face training.
- The Health & Safety Risk Consultant will generate sales opportunities from both within and outside of our database of existing clients, and achieve an agreed target for new income. You will need to develop positive working relationships with our Account Executives and inform/educate them, as well as their clients, around the benefits of our Health & Safety services.
- Excellent report-writing skills and an ability to organise and plan your own work and diary effectively, are essential.
The role will require regular travel to client premises, predominantly but not exclusively in the South-East.
Position: Recruitment and HR Administrator
Office: Burgess Hill, part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our HR team. We are looking for someone who has at least 2 years HR or Recruitment experience. Working part time 25 hours per week over 4-5 days. You will be:
- Responsible for searching for new talent and co-ordinating training.
- Key point of contact for all recruitment, learning and development in the business. Co-ordinating training.
- In an Operational Team providing administrative support for HR and Operational projects.
The ideal candidate will have a professional approach with strong communication and organisational skills.
Position: Graduate Trainee - Underwriting
Office: Twickenham, full time, Mon-Fri, 8:45am – 5pm
We have an opportunity for a bright and aspiring graduate to join our Servicing and Underwriting Team within the Employees Benefits Team.
The successful candidate educated to degree level ideally in Business, Finance or Economics, will undergo a dynamic and challenging training programme covering a wide range of Personal Insurance products with focus on Home Insurance as well as working towards professional qualifications with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). We offer a competitive salary with periodic reviews and a sponsorship to achieve the CII Accreditation.
Once the training is completed you will be responsible for handling day to day client enquiries, dealing with renewals and mid term adjustments and advising clients on their insurance needs. You will also be involved in developing and growing our book of business through cross and up-selling.
We are looking for an agile thinker who is able to make decisions confidently, a quick learner with analytical skills and attention to detail and an enthusiastic and confident communicator with strong customer service and teamwork values.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]