The satisfaction of our customers and, therefore, our success as a business depends upon the commitment and contribution of everyone that works at Sutton Winson.
We work hard to recruit people who can make a difference and, just as hard, to help them to continue to develop their skills and knowledge. We really want to know from you about how we can do things better and help you succeed in what you do. Your success is our success and we all share a sense of purpose.
We know your knowledge is the key to our success and have established processes to make sure this develops.
To prove this commitment we:
- have been accredited with Investors In People status for over 10 years
- actively encourage learning towards CII qualifications by providing financial support and study leave
- have bi-annual performance appraisals out of which everyone is supplied with their own personal development plans
- have developed a coaching culture where knowledge is cascaded
- have promoted 85% of our managerial staff from within.
If you believe that you can make a difference to Sutton Winson then we would like to hear from you.
Call us on 0845 688 9088 or click HERE to email your CV and a covering letter, explaining what you can bring to Sutton Winson.
Position: Assistant Client Adviser
Are you a proactive person with strong communication skills and a desire to develop your professional career in a growing team?
Our Private Clients Team is looking for an Assistant Client Adviser to handle and develop a book of personal insurance. You will need to demonstrate a high degree of accountability and have experience in the Personal Lines area of our industry. The intention would be for you to become involved in the mid and HNW products and gradually grow into a Client Adviser.
- Managing own book of clients ensuring their insurance needs are met, however, bespoke or non-standard they may be.
- Developing and growing book through up-selling and cross-selling.
- Handling day to day enquiries, pursuing new business from enquiry to policy, renewal inviting and retention.
- Understanding the market available to you to secure and retain all risks including distressed and non-standard.
- Hitting expected new business income levels and retention levels.
You should have higher education qualifications such as A-levels, degree or CII but must have at least grade C and above for GCSE Maths, Science, English.