The satisfaction of our customers and therefore our success as a business depends upon the commitment and contribution of everyone that works at Sutton Winson.
We work hard to recruit people who can make a difference and, just as hard, to help them to continue to develop their skills and knowledge. We really want to know from you about how we can do things better and help you succeed in what you do. Your success is our success and we all share a sense of purpose.
We know your knowledge is the key to our success and have established processess to make sure this develops.
To prove this commitment we:
- have been accredited with Investors In People status for over 10 years
- actively encourage learning towards CII qualifications by providing financial support and study leave
- have bi-annual performance appraisals out of which everyone is supplied with their own personal development plans
- have developed a coaching culture where knowledge is cascaded
- have promoted 85% of our managerial staff from within.
If you believe that you can make a difference to Sutton Winson then we would like to hear from you.
Call us on 0845 688 9088 or click HERE to email your CV and a covering letter, explaining what you can bring to Sutton Winson.
Position: Claims Assistant Manager
- Minimum 5 years experience in Commercial Claims
- Some Managerial experience preferred
- Able to prioritise and manage own and team’s workload
- Provide full claims service to a portfolio of commercial clients
- Able to assist with managing clients' relationships and deal face-to-face with commercial decision makers
- Assist Claims Manager to develop Team Performance
- Flexibility in terms of working hours to suit clients' visits and ad-hoc work demands
- Professional Qualifications a distinct advantage
Position: Private Client Adviser
Are you a proactive person with strong communication skills and a desire to develop your professional career in a growing team?
Ideally, you would have dealt with the HNW personal lines market but we’re not specifically looking for a “HNW specialist” as our book is diverse.
- Managing own book of clients ensuring their insurance needs are met, however bespoke or non-standard they may be.
- Handling all levels of Personal Lines insurance products including standard, mid and high net worth.
- Developing and growing book through managing relationships with commercial colleagues and certain initiatives.
- Handling day to day enquiries, pursuing new business from enquiry to policy, renewal inviting and retention.
- Understanding the market to secure and retain all risks including distressed and non-standard.
- Hitting expected new business income levels and retention levels.
The successful candidate will have experience in the Personal Lines insurance and should have at least touched the mid to high-net-worth client management area. You should have higher education qualifications such as A-levels, degree or CII but must have at least grade C and above for GCSE Maths, Science and English.