Sutton Winson has been named as one of the 2016 Best Companies to work for in Insurance Broking.
The satisfaction of our customers and, therefore, our success as a business depends upon the commitment
and contribution of everyone that works at Sutton Winson.
We work hard to recruit people who can make a difference and, just as hard, to help them to continue to develop their skills and knowledge. We really want to know from you about how we can do things better and help you succeed in what you do. Your success is our success and we all share a sense of purpose.
We know your knowledge is the key to our success and have established processes to make sure this develops.
To prove this commitment we:
- have been accredited with Investors In People status for over 10 years
- Have been named as one of the 2016 Best Companies to Work For in Insurance Broking
- actively encourage learning towards CII qualifications by providing financial support and study leave
- have bi-annual performance appraisals out of which everyone is supplied with their own personal development plans
- have developed a coaching culture where knowledge is cascaded
- have promoted 85% of our managerial staff from within.
OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Please see further details of our current vacancies on the left hand panel.
If you believe that you can make a difference to Sutton Winson then we would like to hear from you.
Email your CV with a covering letter, explaining what you can bring to Sutton Winson, to: [email protected]
For HR related enquires, please email us: [email protected]