For current information regarding insurances and COVID-19: we are regularly updating this landing page as the situation progresses, please check here for guidance.
Please see our update page for the latest regarding COVID-19
If you are looking to discuss a claim...
Your first step regarding cancelling your trip, refund or changes to your trip is to contact your travel/tour operator to discuss your options.
You should then speak with your credit card provider (if the trip was booked using your card, and the costs were over £100), as you should be able to claim a refund under section 75 protection of the Consumer Credit Act.
Until you have tried both of these routes, your travel policy will not consider a claim. However, if both the travel operator and credit card company are unwilling to help, please contact your insurer, where contact details can be found in your policy documents.
Our travel insurance offers*:
- '360 Assistance' - This service gives you up to date, country by country information. You can access online details on latest medical, political and security situations in most countries around the world, including vaccination requirements, contact details for consulates, medical facilities and other useful information.
- Automatic cover for your children even if travelling independently
- Cover available no matter what your age
- Cover available for winter and extreme sports
- Annual travel policies priced from as little as £75
If it’s straightforward cover you’re looking for, click the below button to receive quotation.
Otherwise, call us on 0800 980 2701 and we’ll do our best to help you!
* Insurance is subject to policy terms and conditions, cover levels and underwriting criteria, full details including insurer information are available on request. Availability of cover and premiums may vary depending on individual circumstances. For your protection, calls are recorded.