Our clients tell us that Risk Management and Health & Safety are filled with red tape and grey areas, and it can be tedious and confusing. Wouldn’t it be helpful to have clear guidance and support on these topics in one central location available for free, at the click of a button, allowing you to easily identify potential problems and help you find quick solutions?
If you are covered under our specialist scheme you can have access to all of this, including:
- Risk control notes – over 120 simple to follow and downloadable guidance notes. These cover a wide variety of subjects to assist with managing risk in your Club.
- A Health & Safety toolkit – an on-line easy to use guide for creating a complete Health & Safety management system or reviewing what is already in place.
- Risk Management Guides – a risk specific guide developed especially for Clubs, providing practical real world guidance for fire detection systems, crime, external storage, arson risk and CCTV just to name a few. Easily downloadable, which can also be printed for a quick reference. Please click this link - https://www1.riskdirector.co.uk/UserFiles/Files/p_f4T379.pdf
- Info-site guide – a comprehensive and time saving guide detailing an extensive range of internet sites on an assortment of risk management subjects. To view the guide, please click this link - https://www1.riskdirector.co.uk/UserFiles/Files/p_R4DIN6.pdf
- E-training modules – to assist with training on a wide range of subjects at discounted rates.
- Preferential prices – available on a wide range of risk management products and services from our preferential suppliers, contributing to reduced costs on a series of risk management areas.
Take the full advantage of Risk Director from Allianz, our preferred insurance partner, and see the benefits your Club could have by contacting, Claire on email@example.com
Categories: Bowls & Racquets
I am a manager within our commercial division, where I have responsibility for our Enterprise team and specialist Commercial Schemes, including our affinity business partners. I have over 25 years industry experience and joined Sutton Winson in 2004, progressing to the management team in 2009.
I hold the Advanced Diploma in Insurance from the Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII) and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and adding value beyond insurance placement.