One of the things that makes us different is the fact that we handle home insurance claims for many of our clients in-house.
Led by Louisa, the Head of Personal Claims, the team consists of Polly, Krzys and Emma – and they do an outstanding job.
With over 39 years’ experience, there isn’t much the team haven’t seen. You can be rest assured that if the worst does happen, our team will be there to help when it’s needed most.
They’ll help you every step of the way by…
- logging your claim and giving a clear explanation of what will happen next
- giving you the contact details of the dedicated team member handling your claim – someone specially appointed for you
- taking time to understand the details from your perspective and explain the level of cover your policy allows
- keeping you in the loop while they handle your claim
- arranging settlement as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The team also provide further support and guidance in the unlikely event that you encounter difficulties with the process.
Don’t just take our word for it...
After a claim, we ask each claimant to complete a survey to see how we’ve done so that we can listen to feedback and improve the service our clients receive.
In the survey we ask how satisfied or dissatisfied our clients were about the;
- ease of the claims reporting process,
- explanation of the claims process,
- quality of us updating the client on their claims progression,
- outcome and settlement of their claim,
- time taken to settle the claim, and
- overall claims service.
The results show that 57% of respondents would say that the team “Exceeded Expectations” on each of the above questions, the remaining respondents either scored “Very Satisfied” (40%) or “Satisfied” (3%).1
So, if the unexpected happens and you need to make a claim, you can be rest assured that you’ll have the support and assistance from start to finish from our dedicated claims team.
If you would like a quote for your home insurance, call the team today 0800 980 2701.
1Responses from Claims satisfaction survey 2020/2021