For current information regarding insurances and COVID-19: we are regularly updating this landing page as the situation progresses, please check here for guidance.
Insights & resources
Below are some useful articles and resources for you to use and share within your own business.
If you’re preparing to reopen your workplace:
- Download our guide for 'Reopening the Workplace' - COVID-19 Health & Safety advice.
- Download our guide for 'Protecting your staff to protect your business' - Awareness and mitigation of potential civil liability claims.
If you’ve got staff working from home:
- Download our homeworking checklist – assess the suitability of your employees’ homeworking arrangements against current health and safety standards.
- Download our tips for setting up your workstation – guidance for your employees on how to make full use of their work equipment and how to get the best from it, so they avoid any potential health problems.
Looking after the Mental Health of your employees
Many businesses have had to quickly adapt the way in which they work, meaning that many employees are working remotely from home, which can be both physically and mentally challenging. Below are just a few resources for you to use and share to help support your people's mental wellbeing:
- Read our article about managing Mental Health in the workplace.
- Read our article about beinging kind to your mind with exercise.
Watch our short webinar below to find out how you can support the mental wellbeing of your homeworkers:
Our latest COVID-19 related articles:
You might be keeping your car roadworthy for essential trips, worried about the impact of not driving your car at all, or interested in saving money whilst it's not in use.
Whatever the reason, we’ve outlined how you can look after your car during lockdown.
Over recent weeks, there’s already been a lot of information published about how businesses should deal with the direct Health & Safety challenges of COVID-19.
However, it’s not just the direct effects of the virus that you need to plan for. In this article, we explore four of the indirect Health & Safety challenges that businesses might face...
COVID-19 is not only having an impact on the way we live and manage our health, but also the way in which we work.
With many people now working remotely, here are some top tips for businesses on how to keep cyber-secure, whilst staff are working from home.
For the latest public information from the UK Government click here
For health advice and guidance from the NHS click here
For up-to-date travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) click here
For the most recent information from the World Health Organisation (WHO) click here
For further information about UK Government support for businesses, click here