A personal service for your unique needs
In an ever-changing and complex financial world, it pays to have an independent expert who truly understands you and your aspirations.
Sutton Winson Wealth Management* has a proven track record working with clients of all sizes. You will get a dedicated financial advisor who will get to know you, helping you to make investment, mortgage, tax and estate planning decisions for today, and long into the future.
Protecting your wealth, investing for the future
You may have been successfully building personal wealth. You may have a family estate. You may run a business. Whatever your circumstances, the team* take great pride and care in protecting and preserving your wealth. Services include:
- Investment solutions and portfolio planning, applying agreed strategies for a one-off solution or ongoing package on platforms you can access online, 24/7
- Personal financial planning for key moments in life, from starting a family, to providing for your children’s education and preparing for retirement
- Mortgages, sourcing solutions for both private and business properties
- Tax planning, including inheritance, capital gains and annual tax returns
- Estate planning, covering wills, trusts and planning for later life care
Take the first step
To discuss your personal circumstances or answer any questions you may have, please get in touch.
Helping you to financially future-proof your business
Whether you're in the start-up phase or looking for an exit strategy, independent Corporate Financial Planning can give you invaluable insights and a new sense of control.
*Sutton Winson Wealth Management Limited is a trading name of Ascot Wealth Management Limited (AWML), Registered Office: Scotch Corner, London Road, Sunningdale, Berkshire, SL5 0ER. AWML is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – firm reference number 551744. The level of service provided by Sutton Winson Limited (SWL) is restricted solely to facilitating an introduction. You will be bound by the Terms of Business AWML provide to you and it is your responsibility to ensure they are able to meet your requirement before entering into any contract. SWL shall not be liable for any losses due to any acts, errors or omissions committed by AWML, its employees, directors, agents, affiliates or representatives.