The satisfaction of our customers and therefore our success as a business depends upon the commitment and contribution of everyone that works at Sutton Winson.
We work hard to recruit people who can make a difference and, just as hard, to help them to continue to develop their skills and knowledge. We really want to know from you about how we can do things better and help you succeed in what you do. Your success is our success and we all share a sense of purpose.
We know your knowledge is the key to our success and have established processess to make sure this develops.
To prove this commitment we:
- have been accredited with Investors In People status for over 10 years
- actively encourage learning towards CII qualifications by providing financial support and study leave
- have bi-annual performance appraisals out of which everyone is supplied with their own personal development plans
- have developed a coaching culture where knowledge is cascaded
- have promoted 85% of our managerial staff from within.
If you believe that you can make a difference to Sutton Winson then we would like to hear from you.
Call us on 0845 688 9088 or click HERE to email your CV and a covering letter, explaining what you can bring to Sutton Winson.
Title: Account Technician
Location: Petersfield Office
We are looking for a commercial technician who has considerable, in depth, broking experience of dealing with businesses generating in excess of £10 million turnover. Experience must have been gained within a commercial broking environment across the majority of general insurance classes, including the following, Material Damage: Business Interruption: Liabilities: Professional Indemnity: D&O: Contractors: Motor Trade: Marine Cargo.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com